Monday 3 November 2008

FIRST FRIDAY

Some of us went to 'Home' on Queens Park Road (at the bend where it turns into Egremont Place) about ten days ago to scoff pancakes. It was thought an excellent plan to make it a regular occurence, so introducing ....

First Friday.....

whereby on the first Friday of the month (I.E THIS WEEK!!) whoever is free to gather at Home from 11ish to whenever (but I'd need to go by 1.00 or so) to eat, drink and be merry - or miserable - as the mood takes them.For those that are working/doing other things/live too far away - please do set up your own meetings - post on the blog, that's what it's there for. If you're having trouble with the blog, please let me know.

Also, I've heard from about half of you that you're coming to the exhibition. It would help to know when you're coming, because I can then bring your photo/DVD on that day. And I'm still waiting on a couple of cards to add to the album.
all the best

Maggie

No comments: