Friday 3 October 2008

SWIMMING!!!!

To all babies.
Yes it is amazing 9 months old and all ready I can type on the keyboard, I would send texts but Mummy says that I am all fingers and thumbs where that is concerned!
Mummy is taking me to the King Alfred on Monday 6Th Oct @ 10am as I have a swimming lesson at 10.30am until 11.15am with the Little Ducklings ( its £4 ) and I was wondering if any of my little friends would like to come and join me in a round of splashing and kicking water at the adults? I promise that this time I will leave some of the water in the pool for swimming and playing and not try to drink it all!!
There are a few of us going but I was wondering if anyone else would like to come?
Also in a couple of weeks there will be a photographer there to take photos of us babies swimming under the water and having fun.
I love going swimming and splashing with all my little friends so I will hopefully see you all Monday.
Love Sophie x
P.S. Mummy also wants to know when the next meeting for pancakes is, no doubt I will get stuck with overcooked limp broccoli and cauliflower with a side order of more rabbit food. I'm telling you when I get to learn how to say more than ' mum mum mum mum ' I going to order a big slice of chocolate cake with a side order of milk!!!
SEE YOU ALL MONDAY!!! x

No comments: